Financial Controller - Real Estate Asset Management
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
A Global Real Estate Asset Management company are looking for a Financial Controller to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Director to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This Financial Controller role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Leads, manages and develop operational finance team to support the changing business needs and future growth of the business.
· Final review of the annual planning and budgeting process ensuring compliance with proforma models, partnering with Operational Team, Investment Team vision, and investor requirements
· Management of debt compliance functions and final review of debt reporting, including inputting into new or refinanced facility agreements
· Leads the annual audit process and ensures all implemented controls and processes adhere to appropriate accounting principles, including owning the relationship with External Auditors and preparation of accounting memos
· Ensures timely preparation of required statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant.
· Proven experience in Real Estate or Asset Management.
· Previous experience in Fund Accounting & managing a team.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.