Our Client is in the Marketing and Advertising industry and currently they are seeking for a Financial Controller to join their expanding team!
Reporting to the Managing Director in Singapore, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts Receivable (with the entire cycle from invoicing to cash collection) and Accounts Payable (maintaining supplier's ledger with invoice postings, payments and reconciliations)
- Reconciliations and follow-up of bank accounts
- Coordination and communication with other teams (Sales and Account Management) for campaigns follow-up
- Support in setting up finance and operations in other countries in South-East Asia in due course (Indonesia / Thailand / Malaysia / Vietnam)
- HR management (payroll with our external supplier, expenses, holiday reports etc.)
- Month-end management reports including a full P&L and Balance Sheet, closing in our ERP (Netsuite) in line with the group requirements and preparation of other financial reports and analysis
- Developing good internal processes that will allow for controlling around all financial aspects
- Support in preparation of country forecasts and budget
- Oﬃce management and daily support of the Singaporean team (working with office suppliers, purchasing office material, law requirements etc.)
Ideally you should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance with at least 8 years' of relevant experience
- Excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills.
- Experience of doing business in Southeast Asia and successful track record in dealing effectively within multicultural environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.