This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare company in a senior leadership role. You will be reporting directly to APAC CFO in Singapore and dotted-line to Managing Director in Thailand. This role will take an active involvement in financial planning and controlling accounting operation and as well as improving team performance to achieve corporate goals.
- Supervise all aspects of accounting operations, including AP, AR, GL, Inventory, Billing & Collection etc.
- Support and direct month-end and annual accounts closing
- Lead and direct the preparation of annual budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly financial statements and provide high quality management reports in timely and accurate manner
- Act as a financial adviser for the management team in Thailand
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure strong internal control environment and keep up the group standards
- Additional ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any related fields
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role from multinational healthcare or retail companies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of accounting standards and principles
- EPR implementation experience could be of an added value to the role
- assertive and confident individual with strong people skills and ability to solve complex issues
- Excellent command of English, verbal and written and a native Thai speaker
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.