Financial Controller - Real Estate
Salary - £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
A Global Real Estate company are looking for a Financial Controller to join their fast paced, growing finance team.
This Financial Controller role will play an important running a corporate accounting finance function and have responsibility for day to day accounting, financial control, statutory and management reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Key liaison with the group reporting department to ensure consolidated accounts are delivered on time.
· Accurate delivery of management and statutory financial accounts.
· Reporting and presenting to the board.
· Group treasury management / cash management.
· Budgeting & forecasting.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant.
· Experience in managing a team.
· Proven experience in Real Estate Finance.
· Strong academic background.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.