A global consumer products company that is thriving in the current climate is hiring a newly created FP&A Manager to compliemtn its category finance organisation. This is a high-profile role and the incumbent will be a key member of the Innovation Office.
- Evaluate the innovations from customer and financial standpoint and act as a business partner to ensure and validate the accuracy of launch financials.
- Work closely with the supply finance teams to enable SKU wise P&L analysis for launch financials.
- Driving finance/ transformation projects across the markets and ensuring successful delivery, on time and within budget.
- Offering advice across the region and drive significant changes whilst establishing effective business partnering with the countries and Global team.
- Ensuring the Finance Operating Model is delivered, fully understood by, and embedded in the business to achieve the objectives through effective and cost-efficient business operations.
- Month-End / Budgeting & Forecasting Planning / LV / Business Reviews / Strategy Plan
- Provide high quality support to the management as well as other functional teams during preparation for Strat Plan Reviews with group and other ad-hoc meetings.
- Act as an advocate for the standardization of global business processes, data and new systems implementation within the business.
- Recognized Degree in MBA or Finance or Accounting, CA/ ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 8 years proven work experience within Innovations / Corporate Finance.
- Experience of working within a multinational environment/ FMCG or Pharma industry preferred.
- SAP, BPC, JDE, HFM, Fusion, Cognos knowledge desirable.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105