About our Client
Our client are 1st tier company, well-known as authorized consumer products. They're currently looking for Finance Analyst Manager who're strong in Budgeting, Forecasting, analyze business trend. For any candidates who have commercial finance background will be a benefit plus.
- Preparing and analyse reports, budget, financial result to management,
- Develop and manage financial models.
- Responsible for management reports - P/L, Cost analysis
- Managing budget and control expenditures.
- Control budget as per forecast, perform financial forecasting model
- Analyze financial data and collaborate with other departments for checking actual&budget spending
- Bachelor's degree or higher level in Finance & Accounting
- 7 years working experience in financial planning and analysis.
- FMCG industry is preferred
- Key skills for this position include: Financial Planning, Good management, Problem solving, Proficiency in interpreting financial results, Analyst trend and Business indicators.
- Good command of English, both in speaking and writing.
- MS Office skills: Words, Excel in advance, Power Point and SAP program
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.