Argyll Scott is partnering with a multinational insurance group to look for a high calibre financial risk senior manager/director.
- Support the identification, measurement and monitoring of the financial risks of the company
- Oversee investment, ALM and financial risks
- Play a key role in quantifying investment risk appetite and limits
- Lead strategic initiatives and projects related to risk appetite and risk limits development, including regular and ad-hoc SAA/TAA reviews
- Assist in new initiatives relating to risk management and/or investment areas issues
- Develop models to advise setting of limits for internal risk tolerances and risk limits within the Risk Appetite Framework
- Develop and test valuation/financial models related to risk appetite, risk limits and other projects
- Monitoring and reporting appropriate market risk and liquidity risk measurement to ensure the organization operates within its risk appetite and investment strategy
- Assist to embed the investment, ALM and financial risk management into ERM process
- Assist with Group committee meetings / agenda / materials
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with relevant qualifications a plus i.e. FSA, CFA, FRM and/or other designation
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with relevant experience in Insurance sector
- Understanding of IFRS, US regulatory, US Tax, and economic frameworks
- Knowledge of derivatives and quantitative modelling
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for this opportunity.