- Conduct quantitative analysis of various risks including liquidity and credit risk.
- Keep abreast on risk trends to implement the risk framework and limits.
- Enhance and streamline the production of ERM Risk Dashboard.
- Perform stress testing on statutory capital and liquidity requirements.
- Actively monitor the company's investment performance and measurement framework.
- Supervise and guide junior staff members of the team.
- Degree in Actuarial Science or statistics with reasonable actuarial exam progression with a recognized actuarial body.
- At least 8 years of experience in financial risk management within the insurance space.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good exposure to Prophet and/or SQL.
- Experience in managing or mentoring is required.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105