· Provide second and third level support/analysis on firewall, proxy and VPN services.
· Fulfil daily customer request related technology managed and ensure that all request is met and completed within the SLA.
· Attend to operational requirement such as password management backups, incidents, firewall uptime, logs management and other daily operational activities.
· Complete all request within stipulated time and ensuring no request dropped response as well to all inquiries within SLA.
· Ensure and meet firewall uptime as well to investigate trouble ticket and communicate with customer.
· Password Management, Backup management and attend to alerts generated by system.
· Possess at least Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Telecommunication Network or equivalent
· Certification - Checkpoint Firewall, Bluecoat Proxy, Juniper Network will be added advantage
· Experience in troubleshooting Checkpoint Firewall, Bluecoat Proxy and Juniper Network is an added advantage
· Experience in firewall installation, configuration and troubleshooting in large enterprise network environment
· Knowledge in Network routing, switching, configuration and troubleshooting.
· Able to assess and make decision and take actions based on situation.
· Able to manage customers and their expectations.
· Willing to work long hours to meet dateline
Interested, kindly reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.