About Our Client
An international consumer goods manufacturing company is now looking for an FP&A Manager to lead their well-established and dynamic team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any experienced Financial Analyst or Cost Controller with prior team management experience in join a global company with generous benefits and clear career path. You will be reporting to the Senior Finance Manager and lead a team of 3.
- Assist in the annual budget process including meeting timelines and deliverables, while collaborating with business leads to identify and report key performance indicators.
- Help drive implementation and maintenance of software tools that support financial consolidation and reporting.
- Manage the analysis/documentation of ad hoc requests as required by the CFO, Director of FP&A, and other functional leaders. These include but are not limited to: sales proposals, discounted cash flow analysis, pricing, volumes, and standard cost interpretation.
- Perform financial evaluations, risk analysis and advice regarding new methods, R&D projects, investment proposals etc.
- Develop presentations including charts to provide senior management with an outlook to both near and long term financial results.
- Develop pro-forma financial models as needed to support investment decisions, functional performance, and Purchasing initiatives to ensure achievement of targets, goals, and objectives.
- Knowledge of how to build and maintain BOM's along with labor routings within an ERP system.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- A Thai national, with Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related areas.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably from manufacturing environment.
- Well-versed with costing, financial analysis, reporting standard and tax regulations.
- Experienced team leader with good judgement, analytical mind and strong communication skills is highly desired.
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken and a native speaker of Thai.
- SAP candidates preferred but also welcome those with other ERP experience.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.