Our client is known as a leading multinational investment bank. They are now looking for "FX Settlements and Regulatory Reporting Officer" to handle day-to-day activities in FX back office.
- Handle day-to-day activities in FX back office, which includes accurate trade capture, validation, counterparty confirmation, settlements, tracking and monitoring, exception reporting and corporate actions
- Monitoring and compiling MIS & Regulatory and the production of adequate audit trails
- Serve as a contact for client communication from reconciliation to query handling and trouble shooting
- Support the team with the production of FX related non-financial regulatory reports
- Deliver daily and monthly cash reconciliation between internal systems and external parties
- Day to day maintenance of proprietary client information
- Ensure compliance and adherence to operating procedures and regulatory requirements
- Work with trading, middle office and technology teams
- At least Bachelor's degree in any Finance, Economics or any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in FX Trading and Regulatory Reporting
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.