Argyll Scott is working with consumer goods client to build a whole new technology team and Cloud is one of niche skill in this team. Potential candidates should have GCP cloud architecture/Design and Implement experience with Docker, Container, and Kubernetes.
- Design and deploy fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud infrastructure on both On-premise and Cloud (GCP) Platforms.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and Implement a new application based on given requirements
- Maintain a professional approach, and to represent technology service to a professional level such as the network including Cisco switches, routers, load balancing, IP address, DNS, and other network necessities
- Capability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Migrate on-premises workload to service providers
- Minimum 3 years of Architecture Design on Infra and Cloud.
- Solid experience in programming language for serverless application.
- Hands-on experience in API design and integration with Terraform.
- Cloud Engineer background with Terraform and programming is required.
- Good conceptual of Networking i.e. DNS, TCP/IP, etc.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.