A Private Equity backed mid-sized European MNC hiring a General Manager Asia Pacific to drive the growth agenda, based here in Singapore. You are fully accountable for further growth and strategic development of the APAC region with full P&L responsibility.
- Lead the management team and being responsible for the APAC including business management, service, sales, marketing and customer care.
- Fully accountable for further growth and strategic development of the region organization with full P&L responsibility
- Have a strong strategic view of the full client business - their big picture ambitions and challenges e.g. market share, purchase barriers, key competitors, drivers, tasks.
- Growing the revenue through developing and leading strategic planning across different channels.
- Analyse financial performance indicators and regional market area activity. Targets key markets/prospects for business growth opportunities.
- Build and manage high level relationships and partnerships within the market
- Act as a role model and to be the highest promoter of company's strategy, principles of management and code of conduct and to be responsible for compliance of internal and external rules and regulations
- Serves as a change agent for business improvements, new initiatives and processes.
- Developing the team in participation of internal processes and long-term sustainable customer service excellence
- Provides for the effective recruitment, selection, performance management, development and retention of high caliber management staff
- Recognizes expertise and empowers peers and employees to build a dynamic team that is viewed by others as highly productive, capable and the best in the industry
- More than 10 years of experience in commercial with Strong Commercial/Sales background within B2B
- General Management (full P&L) experience
- Strong background and expertise in managing a diverse workforce and overseeing sales and services
- Experience leading organizational change initiatives across the region and stakeholders
- Strong communication and people management, interpersonal and influencing skills to build strong business relationships, foster stakeholder engagement, create new partnerships and drive culture of collaboration and innovation
- Strong negotiations and ability to strategies and always see further opportunities across the region
- Analytical thinker, decision-maker with focus on action and outcomes, who drives for results, highly hands-on experienced.
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105