*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
This company is a cosmetics manufacturer in Thailand. It has expert personnel who constantly adapt new innovation to keep up-to-date with new international trends and standards for worldwide consumption.
- Develops and Organizes short-term and long-term Sales and Marketing Plan and strategies to ensure company objective achievement.
- Develops short-term and long-term production policy, objectives, strategies, and plans to conform with company level.
- Coordinates with Sales, Marketing and Logistics for supporting company's objective.
- Manages, monitors, and controls all production operations to conform with overall production plans in form of quantity, quality, cost, and time.
- Plans and monitors for machine utilization, quality improvement, and production costs reduction.
- Creates good working environment and good labor relations atmosphere in all company.
- Thai nationality only*
- Bachelor's or higher in Engineering Chemistry, Industrial Engineering or relate field
- At least 10 years working experience in Sales or Manufacturing Management.
- Good leadership skills, highly motivated and energetic.
- Service-minded, initiative and interpersonal skills
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literacy.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.