One of the most well-known retail brand with strong brand DNA and promising market groeth is now looking for a General Manager to manage their direct operated stores. You will be responsible for the P&L of assigned regions in APAC, from operations, sales, inventory management, marketing and PR, CRM, staff training and recruitment, to building strong community by increasing brand awareness.
You will be responsible for
- Initiate and communicate vision, strategy and clear directions to retail staffs and counter partners.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the stores and solve unresolved operational issues
- Provide necessary resources and support to stores inclusive of sales training and retail education, product training, code of ethics and customer service.
- Provide inputs to budgeting process in terms of sales forecast, headcount requirements, financial requirements etc
- Develop and implement commercial action plan to grow the business e.g. targeting, clientele categories, incentive programs,
- Liaise with merchandising, marketing, CRM, logistics and digital team to ensure smooth O2O service
- Lead marketing team to increase brand awareness and social media presence, lead CRM initiative.
- Lead merchandising team to ensure healthy stock levels are maintained, optimise cross selling opportunities
- Ensure adequate staffing through recruitment, rotation, mobility, training and development in collaboration with the HR team.
- Act as brand ambassador; actively promote the brand in the local market
Requirements for the position
- Degree holder in Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 15years retail management experience, fashion experience is a must
- Strong level of communication ability in English & Chinese
- Ability to influence the team and stakeholders, be bold enough to drive positive changes for the organisation and the team
- Creative, with visionary insight and mindset, to grow with the business and the team
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk