· Perform portfolio monitoring, liability valuation, profitability analysis and pricing of products across the region.
· Manage analytics-related work including data-mining, data-manipulation, machine learning, GLM, etc.
· Depending on the country requirements, conduct capital management, business planning and reinsurance analysis.
· Provide review and certification on the adequacy of reserves.
· Advice portfolio entities on solvency projection and other investments according to business needs and/or requirements.
· Provide other ad-hoc actuarial support to regional business units in the given portfolio.
· Degree in mathematics or actuarial science with at least 6 years of non-life actuarial experience.
· Newly qualified actuary from a recognized institution or good progression with the actuarial papers.
· Good stakeholder management and data manipulation skills.
· Mentoring or management experience will be a plus.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105