Argyll Scott is partnering a leading insurer to look for a high calibre company secretary to join their expanding business.
- Prepare and assist in board and shareholder meetings
- Ensure regulated company secretarial records for the company and its subsidiaries in accordance with relevant Companies Legislation
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of regulatory filings with Companies Registry and relevant regulators
- Draft, circulate and ensure resolutions are properly authorised
- Prepare and assist with draft boards, shareholder meeting agendas and papers
- Relevant degree from a recognized university
- HKICS member
- 5+ years corporate secretarial experience working in Insurer, Financial Institutions, professional services firms or listed HK companies
- Cayman incorporated company experience preferred
- Fluent English & Cantonese speaking with strong written skills
Please apply directly for this position or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your resume.