Group Finance Business Partner - Real Estate
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
A Global Real Estate company are looking for a Group Finance Business Partner to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Director and supporting the Senior Stakeholders and Managing Director to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This Group Finance Business Partner role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Leads, manages and develop the operational finance team to support the changing business needs and future growth of the business.
· Financial analysis to support Commercial Finance projects which will include data mining, provision of analysis and identifying recommendations.
· Assists with property transactions due diligence and pricing mechanism support and undertake any activities required to take on new assets.
· Working directly with the Managing Directors on current and future financial forecasting.
· Understand and interpret the financial results of the business on a monthly basis.
· Contributing to the board packs and ad hoc presentations for the Board and Shareholders.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA Qualified Accountant.
· Proven experience in Property, Real Estate or Asset Management.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.