We are working with a Capital Advisors company who are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their Finance team to take the lead on the financial controls and financial reporting for their stable of companies. They are looking for a Financial Controller, with a can-do attitude and who has proven the experience of Group / Portfolio accounting.
The key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Oversee and Manage the Finance Team, ensuring the accounting is completed for their Portfolio
- Work with the FD to develop, update and implement their Finance frameworks
- Prepare the Group Quarterly consolidated accounts and oversee the year-end financial audit prep
- Provide monthly reports for cashflow, budgeting, and forecasting across the portfolio of companies
- Present to the senior management and the exec board the finance commentary
- Oversee the group treasury, cash reporting, and liquidity management
- Be able to assist on ad-hoc projects such as new systems implementations
The key skills for this will role will include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven Group / Portfolio Accounting background
- Can do attitude, well organised and results driven
- Professional communicator, both written & verbal
- Team management experience will be essential
This role supplies an opportunity to work within a growing business where you will be the go to person within finance, where you will lead a team and a business towards continued success and they will offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.