We are currently working in partnership with a leading independent Investment company who are seeking an experienced Internal Auditor to assist with the development of the Internal Audit program.
You will work closely with the Internal Audit Director on evolving the annual audit program across the global offices, covering the UK, Europe, North America, Middle East, and Asia. This is a brand new role within the business and you will have scope to influence how the business develops their Audit programmes
As the Group Internal Auditor, your key responsibilities will include
- Work with the Audit Director to plan and oversee the global Financial, Operational and Risk-based Audits
- Build relationships with the internal stakeholders, to explore and guide them on how they can work with the Internal Audit team
- You will lead, plan and work with internal stakeholders for risk-based audit plans to assess the internal systems and controls
- Report and discuss the results with the Audit Director to plan the relevant solutions program
- Follow up on the reviews, progress actions and update management reports accordingly.
- Work on adhoc Projects and investigations as they arise
- This role is to assist the business to ensure regulations are met
- You will be expected to travel at least 25% of the time
Key skills required for this Group Internal Auditor role would include
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Proven Internal Audit experience on planning, leading and producing the final reports for review
- Ideally Financial Services / Investments audit background
- Strong technical knowledge of risk management frameworks and of regulatory laws and risks within Investments and Financial Services
- Professional Communicator at all levels both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable, with high levels of integrity
- Results-driven individual well organised to meet task deadlines.
This is a brand new role for the business and offers an opportunity to gain a foothold within a Global Investment company, where you can make a difference along developing a new Internal Audit program. For this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK and for more information please apply below