Our client is worldwide top FMCG products. They have a huge portfolio of brands and products that has a global representation. They are expanding rapidly globally and in the region with a successful track record. Now they are looking for Group Key Account Manager to grow their business in the Thailand market.
- Planning, developing, leading, managing, and controlling the sales planning aligned with the company and marketing objectives.
- Developing long-term relationships and partnerships with key account customers to maximise business growth potential and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise subordinates and work closely with the trade marketing team to reach the department's objectives
- Coordinate with marketing team and trade marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising
- Manage and develop commitment and performance of the sales team
- Analyzing competitors' strategies and providing useful intelligence to sales staff.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Administrative Management / or Relevant
- At least 7 years' experience in Key account FMCG industry with Tesco Channels.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in the business field.
- Strong analytical abilities, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Retail/General or equivalent.
- Excellent both Thai and English
For more information, please contact K.Eye 094-169-2469
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.