Our client is worldwide leading top FMCG products. They have a huge portfolio of brands and products that has a global representation. They are expanding rapidly globally and in the region with a successful track record.
Now they are looking for Group Key Account Manager to grow their business in the Thailand market.
- Achieve monthly targets (either units or Thai THB, as specified);
- Maintaining and servicing (store visits, phone, email, training program) all existing Items speciality accounts within your defined territory;
- Sourcing, opening and closing accounts to develop business through all suitable avenues;
- Developing and maintaining key retail relationships to ensure sustainable business growth;
- Ensuring retail marketing and image of your brands are maintained within all accounts;
- Monitoring market conditions and latest trends, competitors activities and report to Head Quarter;
- Monitoring account performance in relation to the quarterly/yearly targets;
- Collaborating with shared service functions to maximize profitability and minimize waste
The Successful Applicant
- Key Account management with sales channels in Thailand
- 4-5 Years work experiences in FMCG
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent both Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.