Would you like to work for a growing Capital Advisors company, they are looking for a newly qualified Accountant to join their expanding stable of businesses and your role as a Group Accountant will be to work closely with the senior stakeholders and the Group Finance team to complete statutory and monthly management accounts and reports for half of their Group portfolio.
For this role, they are looking for an Accountant, with a can-do attitude and who has had exposure to statutory accounts. You'll be part of a dynamic and talented team where your ability and desire to balance financial and management accounting will be well received.
The role responsibilities will include:
- A mix of work including statutory and management accounting.
- Applying your business partnering focus, you will develop a true understanding of the financial performance of each of their portfolio that you work with
- Complete monthly management accounts including recs and journals
- Report on project work in progress
- Providing advice and feedback regarding budgets, forecasts, and actuals
Key skills you will require will include
- Be a newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Broad accounting experience, with statutory knowledge
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Group or Portfolio Accounting would be advantageous.
If you are interested in building your career within a growing Capital Advisors then get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail, however, you will be a Qualified Accountant and eligible to work in the UK