We have been engaged by a growing Investment Company to source a Group Management Accountant to oversee their growing stable of businesses, you will work closely with the Finance team to complete monthly management accounts and reports for half of their Group portfolio.
For this role, they are looking for a Group Management Accountant, with a can-do attitude and experience of SME Group / Portfolio Management Accounting
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role will include;
- Preparation of the monthly group management accounts
- Provide Monthly & Quarterly updates to the business for trends & variances
- Complete the group weekly cash flow forecasts
- Assist with Budgets and run rates for the business
- Prepare regulatory filings
- Oversee the Assistant Management Accountants work, providing training and monitoring.
The key skills for this Management Accountant role will include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent )
- Proven Post Qualified Management Accountant background
- Have an understanding of Group / Portfolio Accounting
- Can do attitude, well organised and results driven
- Professional communicator, both written & verbal
This role supplies an opportunity to work within a growing business where you will be the No2 person within finance, where you will lead a team and business towards continued success and they will offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.