Argyll Scott is working with a global leading nutritional products manufacturer who is now looking for an experienced Head of Analytics to lead their data analytics center and be part of the digital strategy and insights team.
You will help the South East Asian hub seeing solutions in data and use your commercial mindset to convert data insights into strategic opportunities for the business as well as leading the team.
What you will do:
- Lead the setup of our Cluster Data & Analytics center
- Help identify analytics work for initiatives & projects and how they related to data priorities across the data & analytics organization
- Build, develop and maintain data & analytics solutions, reporting systems, data automation system, business intelligence dashboard & performance metrics to support key business decisions that include & not limited to customer acquisition, customer lifetime value maximization, topline efficiencies,and forecast accuracy
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights
- Recruit, train, develop and supervisor data analytics team
- Ensure accuracy of data & deliverables
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Examine, interpret and report results and business impact to stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Oversee the data/report requests process; tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval,etc.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of data & analyst team/agencies and effective collaboration with stakeholders
Who you are:
- 5-10 years of experience in a data-driven function monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data and someone with at least 3 years of experience leading a team
- Strong working knowledge of data mining principles predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on-premises and cloud-based data sources
- Strong CRM background
- Proficiency & experience in programming skills with querying languages SAS, SQL,etc.
- Proficiency & experience in data visualization tools Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Understanding and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques, hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments; analyzing data, drawing conclusions, developing actionable recommendations for the business unit
- Experience using analytic techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other business outcomes
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English
- Commercial and business mindset
What you will get:
- International working environment
- Very competeitive package
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.