We are looking for a super star Head of Data for our client in the online retail space.
For this role you will:
- Develop and implement strategy, data architecture and tools, business practices and operationally manage business intelligence, app and web analytics, and data science functions of eCommerce, across several retail verticals for top international brands, and several countries, across the Middle East, Russia, Turkey and Central and Eastern Europe in line with overall eCommerce business strategy and objectives.
- Responsible for eCommerce division Data & Analytics reporting and data architecture in rapidly growing eCommerce, online (and omnichannel) marketing and trading performance.
- Ensures goals and financial targets are defined, aligned and met by online teams in line with overall online and omnichannel business strategy.
- Design and implementation of overall reporting and analytics tools and architecture, including but not limited to product tracking and tag management solutions, web and mobile app analytics, conversion funnel and UI UX analysis, supports AB testing practices, marketing analysis performance and attribution, customer profiling and segmentation, dashboards and data visualization, customer intelligence, machine and deep learning techniques and algorithms, and data science.
- Develops data analysis and reporting services to support business decision-making that drives performance across all ecommerce brands, establishing best practices, working at all times closely with Online Trading, Online Marketing and Design & Content teams. Also works with brand directors and vice-presidents to provide ecommerce business insight and reporting of online sales.
- Intimately understands web and app analytics, tagging, data acquisition (e.g. ETLs) and data processing processes, CRM, data visualization and data mining to drive insight
- Analyses and builds understanding of regional consumer shopping behaviour to efficiently translates this to online shopping experience, in online merchandising and online marketing customer acquisition and retention.
- Leads customer insight, customer segmentation, driving personalization driving customer personalization, relevancy of products and offer, and targeting across websites across several brands and markets
- Responsible for definition of analytics, BI and data science practices, business reporting tools and KPI definition and management, providing transparency and actionable insight that drives web traffic, conversion rate and average order value that supports sales target, profitability and ecommerce share-of-business growth.
- Recruits, develops, inspires and leads Ecommerce Analytics, BI and Data Science teams, creating a performance driven culture that promotes teamwork, innovation, continuous experimentation.
- Data Tech & MarTech, Data Science, Data Product, Data Engineering/Testing, Business Analysis, Data Architecture & Quality, across different frameworks, including Google Stack. Experience and understanding in tools like Google GTM, GA360, Google Big Query, Azure Data Flow, Funnel.io, Adjust, Amplitude, Alteryx, Content Square, Trifacta, MS Power BI, Firebase, TensorFlow, and other similar Data tools.
- Web and App Analytics & CRM Analytics: Increased capabilities from simple landing pages to complex, multi-page, segmented, data-driven tests, and Data Engineering projects.
- Modelling and business plans for ecommerce / online ventures, research market trends and competitor, analytical expertise, Data engineering skills and BI & Data discovery.
- Great communicator, articulate, presents well, and is able to clearly express ideas and constructive arguments, engage with and influencer others in meetings and business discussions.