About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading conglomerate company specifically focusing on digital transformation program. The role will be part of a division of the company providing IT transformation to 20 Group companies in APAC Region. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
As a leading IT Center of the company there will be a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities for Multi-countries projects and support roles.
About the Company
- Manage and monitor assigned resources to support the effective execution and management of the company's systems.
- Provides overall leadership to project team and creates an environment where team members are motivated and have clear directions to perform
- Responsible for tactical and strategic planning of resource utilization and distribution based on IT Department priorities in Application Development team
- Actively manages, mentors and provides guidance to staff in support of their development works and adherence to SDLC/STLC cycle
- Maintains detailed project management plans to include resource, schedule and application development cost components
- Collaborates with business staff, consultants, IT functional areas and vendors to assess feasibility, determine cost and systems plans to meet business and systems objectives
- Ensures that approved operational/development policies and procedures are followed in performance of duties
- Performs all other duties and participates in other special projects as may be requested or assigned by the company or Head of IT
- Manages production support, maintenance, and enhancements for Application Systems
- Plans and directs the activities of a group of developers and specialists to assist in meeting priorities and meet development timelines
- Prepares and monitors the Application enhancement annual budget spending
- Strong knowledge in Database Management, User Interface and Integration Services architectures
Skills & experiences required
- At least a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years of application development team management with work experience in system development and production support
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of leadership/executives.
- Ability to present complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, to audiences at various levels and understandings
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving problems, as well as adaptability/flexibility to changing market forces and shifting priorities
- Proven team leadership skills with resource planning, delegating, estimating, prioritizing work and team development via coaching and focused application development
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.