Argyll Scott is partnering with a well-known life insurance firm to look for a head of audit. This position will report directly to CEO as key person with strong senior stakeholder exposures.
- Assume as key person for the control functions of internal audit
- Develop and lead internal audit services
- Oversee and deliver all operational audits of the business to ensure compliance with company policy
- Ensure that all business and regulatory risks are identified, recognized and appropriately managed in alignment with audit plans and initiatives
- Manage and execute comprehensive audits to provide management with an independent assessment of the control environment
- Coordinate audit activities with external auditors
- Ensure all important issues on internal controls are properly reported and presented to senior management and Audit Committee
- Bachelor degree or above with relevant professional qualification in auditing or accounting (CIA, ACCA, CPA, HKICPA etc.)
- Minimum 10 years and above audit/risk/compliance experience in insurance/financial services industry
- Track record in leading audit function
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for further details.