A well known household brand is expanding their digital presence and is now looking for a Head of Digital to join their leadership team. You will be leading the digital & ecommerce in driving the digital transformation, digital marketing, optimising sales, improving user experience and journey, CRM and community building.
You will be responsible for
· Plan and implement the company's digital strategy for products and services through all digital touchpoint, Omni-channels, PR, events and in-stores.
· Lead digital transformation projects and to drive offline consumer to use online channels, shift consumer behaviour
· Lead and develop the digital and eCommerce team, from digital marketing, content creation, UX/UI, CRM, analysis and project.
· Build, manage and monitor the e-commerce platform and digital marketing channels to achieve B2C sales targets, develop business opportunities and promote the brand awareness
· Oversee the digital content, formulate marketing budget, track the performance and cost effectiveness
· Manage SEM and optimize social media performance/SEO in driving customer engagement and achieving customer acquisition and paid service upgrade/conversion targets
· Provide competitor & data-driven market analysis and digital marketing trend reports to senior stakeholders
· Implement effective O2O campaigns, outreach strategies and social media content to accelerate engagement with our current and potential customers
· Plan and lead the global marketing strategies online - from website optimization and paid media to drive business growth on online platform
Requirements for the position
· Degree holder in Digital Marketing, Business Management or technology
· Minimum 12 years in marketing and digital management, digital transformation experience is a plus
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
· Ability to manage and influence shareholders and team members
· Capability of making positive changes to the organisation and consumer journey
· Excellent presentation skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk