Our client - a retail business - are on the hunt for a dynamic Ecommerce Lead to push forward the brand's global growth strategy through a first in class online experience and cross channel digital marketing initiatives.
Overseeing a team, this role will be responsible for driving revenue growth and profitability, owning a development roadmap, creating conversion and personalisation strategies and developing customer acquisition, retention and reactivation strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- The ongoing trading of the site across short/medium and long term objectives
- The close measurement of ROI on spend
- Management of large scale budgets
- Management of third party suppliers, ensuring performance objectives are set and met
- Driving continuous improvement through ongoing analysis and testing
- Owning user experience and web design
- Working in partnership with in house development teams to execute the technical roadmap
- Ensure revenue targets are hit through the acquisition and retention of customers
With full P&L responsibility, this would be suited to somebody with strong leadership credentials and a proven track record in driving double digit growth.
We are looking for somebody highly strategic with a clear vision and commercial focus. This person will also have an omni channel approach, and extensive experience in collaborating with senior stakeholders.
Please do not delay and send your CV asap today to be considered.