An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced HOF to join a leading FMCG/Distribution business based in Riyadh. You will business partner the General Manager, directly reporting to them with a functional reporting line to the CFO, based in Dubai.
The role will initially be very hands on, overseeing finance and commercially working with operations, warehousing & inventory staff.
Duties will include:
- Lead the finance team based in Riyadh to drive performance and ensure sound financial advice
- Budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Work closely with the accounts team to ensure accurate & timely financial reporting
- Manage the year end audit
- Responsible for cashflow forecasting & drive working capital improvements through inventory reduction, supplier payment terms & minimise lending
- Improve budget control across the business
- Work closely with operations to ensure finance is at the core of the business
- Act as a number 2 to the GM
- Undertake finance projects as required
- Ad hoc reporting as necessary
The successful candidate should be a qualified Accountant (CMA, CPA, ACCA) and an influential finance leader with excellent communication skills. You will have a good working knowledge of ERP systems. Ideally a fluent Arabic speaker with a background in FMCG/Distribution or Retail. You will have a background of commercially supporting a GM and work closely with the CFO (remotely). Travel will be required across the GCC. If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com