Argyll Scott is partnering with a sizable and reputable banking group in Hong Kong to look for a head of fraud investigation and transaction monitoring to lead the high-calibre team.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the transaction monitoring and fraud investigation teams in Hong Kong.
- Manage the overall coordination and oversight of fraud investigation.
- Ensure the team to maintain an effective transaction monitoring system following relevant regulatory requirements.
- Set policy and standards for effective program execution.
- Provide advice and updates to relevant stakeholders and senior management.
- Lead the group, integrate and manage the team to ensure appropriate skill sets.
- Drive and manage implementation of related projects and support other compliance matters on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor's degree and/or above.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience gained in financial institutions
- Experience in regulatory investigations, fraud investigation and/or transaction monitoring
- Ability to lead a team in dynamic environment, develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients and senior management
- Fluency in Chinese and English a must
For further details or interest in knowing more about legal and compliance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at firstname.lastname@example.org /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.