Head of Innovation Research & Development - Industrial Products - Industrial - Bangkok - International Company - UP TO 150K BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS - THAI NATIONAL ONLY
Global Multi-site manufacturer who continue to rapidly expand due continued growth & investment.
Home to many Industrial Products and Services in Thailand.
Collaborating with Engineering, Product Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales, and other functional teams to fully support the business team culture and goals. The primary objective is to be the technology leader for the business by collaborating with the Corporate Research Center, Advance Technology Team, Advanced Materials Team, and the Engineering Test Lab to develop the necessary technologies to support the strategic needs of the business.
- The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, disciplined and able to perform effectively against clearly defined goals and objectives that directly contribute to profitable growth in the organization.
- Prioritizes new product development and current product enhancements to meet business needs.
- Lead the technology path with Research Centers relative to innovating new technologies that can be incorporated into future products.
- Work with Advanced Technology team as needed for advanced modelling, simulation, etc.
- Work with Advanced Materials team as needed for material and process evaluations (primarily relating to new material technologies).
- Work with the Advanced Test Lab as needed to prioritize and manage test activities.
- Manage all R&D resources and prioritize activities to maximize throughput.
- Lead the identification, assessment and implementation of new capabilities/processes to ensure the timely development of new products.
The ideal candidate will:
**Thai National only** with a strong background in R&D Innovation, Polymer, Material Sci. or Engineering ****
- PhD. Degree in Materials Science / Polymer Science/ Engineering or any other science related discipline.
- 10 + Years in a R&D Management position
- Will consider experience within the FMCG, Industrial, Engineering, Manufacturing sectors.
- Must be fluent in Thai and English
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please sent your CV to Thanwa at this email : email@example.com
KEYWORDS - R&D, INNOVATION, ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, INDUSTRIAL, INSTRUMENTATION, AUTOMATION
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.