Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of IT Solution Delivery. This role is responsible for managing the system development and technology strategies.
- Lead system and application development team, maintains team's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Develops and maintains core system by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resources; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions
- Recommends information technology solutions by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements and Partner with internal business unit to provide applications and technology solutions to meet their needs
- Provide IT summary report/ data/ information to CIO and the related parties according to the schedule or upon request
- To perform other duties related to jobs assigned by supervisors
- Researching and implementing technological ,strategic solutions, designing system enterprise architecture, systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas following the software development life cycle methodology.
- Maintains the system and application for proper and efficiency operation
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 15 years experiences and extensive experience in software development
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
- Expertise in requirement gathering as well as system analysis and design
- Thai Nationality Only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.