The Head of Marketing Communications and Public Relations will take the lead and being an essential part for setting up and developing communications strategy, overseeing and maintaining good corporate image and brand among external and internal stakeholders, with additional skills to perform operational tasks.
- Develop and lead communications strategy, ensuring a clear and deliverable plan to maximize impact and deliver corporate mission.
- Lead day to day management of web, press office, social media and digital communications.
- Engage with stakeholder, supporters and influencers, to promote and manage the delivery of the communications strategy supporting the organisational objectives.
- Building relationships with media and press in order to generate and secure good corporate image.
- Provide expert advice and assistance to the team and project leads on all internal and external communications ensuring that PR plans, media releases and internal communications follow best practice and are consistent with the organisation's values.
- Use analytics and reporting tools to monitor and evaluation the effectiveness of communications and inform future tactics and strategy.
- Keep up with trends in markets, be able to suggest and advice for innovative ideas and communications projects.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising.
- Over 6 years of experiences in Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Advertising.
- Able to manage external and internal stakeholders to deliver efficient result.
- Possess ability to coach and develop team, setting up new business and identify opportunities.
- Good presentation skills, communications and personal image.
- Fluency in English and Thai is a must.
- Proactive, independent and result-oriented.
What is on offer
Great compensation package, innovative and growing structure and environment and opportunity to grow a strong career paths.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or email: email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.