Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Marketing Technology and mainly responsible for design, initiate, and develop & configure the automated customer journey as well as planning and implementation of the marketing technology roadmap.
- Design and develop structured customer journey that supports multi-wave and omni/multi-channel communication, as well as, develop and implement campaign conversion tracking, both online and online-to-offline
- Lead technical implementation to enable marketing technology for digital campaigns, together with identify the initiatives, new ideas, new techniques for improving campaign results
- Develop an integrated marketing technology roadmap that includes deep collaboration with the IT, Data Analytic, CRM/Salesforce and related stakeholders
- Work closely with vendors and partners for requirement analysis, design and development towards digital marketing platform
- Oversees digital marketing platform operations, including campaign traffic, new journey developments & enhancement, web application analytic tool integration, content portal & ads network integration, and tracking code deployment for digital campaigns
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experiences in digital marketing campaigns, product building, or technologies functions, with minimum of 3-year experiences in supervisory role
- Experience and familiar with analyzing big data and statistical models, enterprise Digital Marketing solution, Marketing Automation, or Marketing Technology would be a plus
- Experience in tech start-up or e-commerce company is preferable.
- Strong entrepreneurial, analytical, strategic thinking & planning, presenting, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the effective communication over multi-departments and adaptive planning during the dynamic environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.