Head of Reporting
Salary - Up to £95k per annum
We have an exciting opportunity as Head of Reporting to join one of Europe's largest contractors.
This is an exciting opportunity for ACMA, ACCA or ACA with knowledge of civil engineering, construction or general contracting. You will be highly organised, motivated and a desire to take on responsibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Consolidation of management and statutory accounts for subsidiaries and the group.
- Responsible for quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Corporation tax and VAT.
- Treasury management.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Responsible for balance sheet.
Knowledge and experience:
- Qualified chartered accountant ACA, ACCA, CA.
- Good track record as a Head of Reporting and the ability to deal with external advisors.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite and advanced knowledge in Excel
- Development and management of a finance team
- SAP knowledge
- Knowledge of implementing system changed