Our client is an industry leader in trading agricultural goods, procuring and distributing high quality agricultural raw materials to processors throughout the world. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and operating in over 15 countries. They are now looking for "Head of Risk & Compliance" to set up and lead new team start from next year.
- Implement effective risk management process of risk identification
- Develop and maintain all risk management policies and procedures
- Support management in the maintenance of effective controls and risk management
- Evaluate the adequacy of compliance activities
- Communicate and educate the internal policies, external laws and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in any related field (graduated in law would be advantage)
- At least 15 years of experience in Risk & Compliance, focus on Strategic Risk
- Have a good understanding in law, especially for PDPA
- Experience in new setup team would be advantage
- Excellent in communication skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Must be able to travel both upcountry and abroad
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.