Argyll Scott is working with a leading e-commerce company based in Bangkok, Thailand. They are looking for an experienced Sales/Business Development Manager to join their team.
What you will do:
- Manage and develop sales team to identify potential restaurant partners
- Source, analyse and execute value creation opportunities for existing partners
- Work closely with Country Lead and HQ VP Sales to assure targets are met
- Set individual and team KPI and lead personal and team growth
- Manage to meet daily reporting requirements
- Collaborate with HR and Country Lead to ensure quantity and quality of team members
What you will need:
- At least 5-7 years of sales management, experience in e-commerce industry is preferable.
- Knowledge in data and analytics with strong client conversation building
- Passion in problem solving and self-motivated
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fast-learning and able to work independently
If you are interested in the opportunity, kindly apply for the vacancy immediately. For more information, please contact Wuttipat (Moo) on 02-107-2703 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.