Argyll Scott is partnering with an international fintech firm to look for a Head of Sanctions.
- Take full responsibility for the development and implementation of the firm's compliance program relating to sanction laws and regulations
- Provide advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on sanctions-related matters
- Lead the development and enhancement of the sanctions compliance program
- Maintain effective practices and procedures for sanctions screening
- Respond to regulatory queries related to sanctions
- Provide relevant training and develop guidance communications
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent with relevant qualifications
- 12-15 years above of relevant experience
- Strong sanctions experience gained in financial institutions, with regional exposure a plus
- Knowledge of fintech/techfin and financial sector laws and regulations in the AML and sanctions area is preferable.
- Good leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with good English/Chinese writing skills
For further details or interest in knowing more about Audit, Risk and Compliance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 6517 3838 (Direct Line).