Argyll Scott is looking for a Mobile Application Development Manager - Mobile to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the technology solution and service providers who is currently having many interesting new digital, e-commerce, and Banking projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a Mobile Application Development Manager who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
- Prototyping, designing, and developing mobile applications
- Partnering with the stakeholders and end users to translate ideas, high level specifications into new or enhanced mobile application solutions
- Mentoring junior resources and provide guidance ensuring all development standards and practices are adhered to
- Pursues continuous improvement in development processes, standards and quality
- Coach, mentor, and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software engineers
- Work with product owners across the businesses to understand market needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable applications
- Quickly define and deliver working software prototypes
- Collaborate with product owners and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand business and technical needs
- Communicate effectively with immediate team and leadership, ensuring team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy, and results
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as architecture, backend integration, visual design, UX teams, QA, etc.
- Experienced in developing mobile applications running on iOS and Android platform
- Hands-on experience developing RESTful micro-service based applications.
- Managing development teams
- Skills in Java, Objective C, C#, Swift, Android Studio, and related SDKs
- Hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum or XP), test & behavior driven development, continuous integration, and version control
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.