Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Strategy and work closely with the leadership team and business owners.
- Lead creation of a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for partnership with senior leaders
- Conduct industry research and competitive analysis to overall product and technology strategy
- Lead yearly strategic planning process for working closely with the leadership team and business owners
- Lead business case development and execution plan for key strategic initiatives
- Lead quarterly roadmap planning process in collaboration with Product and Technical leads
- Create processes and tools for aligning and updating stakeholders on the product strategy and roadmap
- Help the executive team in making build/buy/partner decisions in key product and technology areas
- MBA or graduate degree in a management or technical field (preferred).
- 10+ years of experience in a product management or strategy a tech company; Management consulting experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills; excellent communication skills.
- Experience successfully multi-tasking, dealing with ambiguity, paying attention to detail while quickly driving towards insights and actions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts and influence cross-functional teams
- Experience in AI or Data preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.