Head of Supply Chain
Salary: 130 - 200 KB per Month
Successful Candidate needs to have experience in:
· Managing supply planning activities (Production Planning, Material Planning, Sourcing, Warehouse, and Logistic)
· BOI regulation and documentation
· Managing large number of SKU - 5000 at least
Our partner is a leading packaging company. They operate in Thailand for long time producing variety range of packaging products for numerous number of FMCG customers across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to lead strategy and operation of supply chain team.
This role is responsible for leading supply chain team in both strategy and operation view. In this role, you will:
· Lead production planning to ensure Finished Goods meet up with demand
· Managing Procurement team in order to find alternative suppliers and ensure availability of material
· Managing own warehouse and 3PL performance for logistic in term of operation and documentation
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in manufacturing supply planning. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
· In process BOI for both regulation and documentation
· Understand import and export process
· Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.