A fast-growing bank with excellent digital exposure in Hong Kong is looking for a Head of Technology Risk.
- Lead the Technology Risk Management team to manage the control environment to protect the bank from hazards.
- Develop and maintain bank-wide technology risk management policies, control frameworks and cyber resilience strategy.
- Research and evaluate the latest security threats and technology solutions for continuous improvement on the bank's incident response capability and the robustness of business continuity.
- Take lead in threat intelligence analysis and recommend in the improvement of the bank's risk posture.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in information security or technology risk with 5 years in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of HKMA published control frameworks and practical experience in control methodology.
- Holder of information risk certificates or other equivalent certificates is preferred.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk