A high-growth consumer products company with a clear and decisive growth strategy are hiring a Head of Total Rewards to support their transformation and development of a clearly defined Rewards and Career Framework.
- As the Head of Total Rewards, you will provide support and expertise to the business by managing day to day compensation and benefits activities for the Asia and Europe region.
- You will be responsible for designing and creating a Total Rewards philosophy, strategy and policies.
- You will collaborate with HR Business Partners and relevant stakeholders to develop and implement comprehensive reward processes and systems.
- You will play an integral role in the annual compensation review cycle, while taking on projects around C&B Communication, Job benchmarking, Variable Plan reviews, Training, Technology enhancements, and process improvements.
- This growth opportunity will be part of continuing to build out the total rewards function in a dynamic environment, and you should thrive in working on complex challenges with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- 8+ years of total HR experience, and a minimum of 6 years in Global/Regional compensation/benefits domain required
- Bachelor's degree required (Business, HR, or related field) and Master's degree preferred
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret information for deriving useful and actionable insights
- Proven experience managing and influencing remote teams with a strong focus on operational excellence
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to package information in clear, concise executive level ready format
- Preferred candidates will have a mix of consulting and corporate C&B experience
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105