Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Transformation and directly report to the CEO. This role will responsible for the leadership of delivering IT services and digital solution transformation in alignment with the company's strategic initiatives.
- Champion project management disciplines, provide the processes, governance structure, and tools for individual project management across the transformation initiatives/projects.
- Accountable for the company's strategic projects/transformation initiatives.
- Support the company leaders without owning the projects him/herself in order to ensure the steps, tracking and expectation are consistent.
- As a member of the Senior Management team, participate in key strategies, decision making (e.g. business plans/priorities), and support the company strategy where appropriate.
- Proven experience determining key business opportunities to lead technology projects.
- Demonstrated success driving business/operational process improvements that establish/deliver business value.
- Capability in leading large-scale projects including planning, allocating resources, decision making and delivering expected results.
- 15+ years working experiences with a minimum of 5 years at senior management level, preferably in pharmaceutical logistics/distribution business
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong prior leadership quality demonstrated.
- Business acumen skills balanced with IT knowledge, digital transformation, project management and/or operational excellence.
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in writing and speaking Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.