HR Business Partner, Chachoengsao.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing logistics company in Thailand and they are currently looking for an HR Business Partner to support this growth in Chachoengsao. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer great career progression. As their organization is expanding rapidly, they are looking for a HRBP to join their team at this location.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Report directly to the Vice President - Human Resources, the qualified candidate will be the key contact person regarding all HR matters, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
· Full spectrum of overall HR functions to drive and support corporate goals and strategies, particularly in managing and directing the organizational change process and develop HR solutions.
· Take responsible of the implementation of HR strategy and making sure it's well aligned to the business goals in their area of business.
· Partner with management to resolve Employee Relations issues and provide coaching and counseling to management and staffs.
· Drive the digital factory, design capability development programs using their available digital tools.
· Work as a HR partner and partner along with other support functions including, unions, HR Services, other HRBP's and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Thai Nationality only
· Degree qualified in Business / Psychology / OD / HR related field is preferred.
· At least 8 years' direct experience in overall HR functions with background in Organizational Development and Change Management.
· Good understanding of Labor law, trade unions, safety and other HR related processes.
· Good command of English and Thai language
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.