- Design and drive a comprehensive and integrated talent management strategy
- Aligning talent strategy & HR programs to business strategies working closely with HR director and Key Stakeholders
- Design programs and identify opportunities to develop need-based skills to build and grow talent from within the organisation.
- Identify and develop Manager capability and Hi- Potential development programs
- Deliver regional TM initiatives and ensure alignment with Regional TM strategies
- Develop career paths & competency model for all functions
- Support business leaders to identify and build succession for critical roles
- Provide Org design benchmarks. Suggest and implement best practices in alignment with the respective leadership team for the unit
- Involved in implementation HR policies and programs
- Involved in Regional HR projects and SAP system integration project.
- Overall 6+ years experience in HR generalist, Talent Management and Learning & Development.
- Both oral and written English skills must be good, and be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Acquired proven strategic mindset, conceptual design
- Proactive, self-driven, good analytical and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105