Our client is a leading manufacturing company which has constantly achieved strong business performance in Thailand. With a manufacturing network expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "HR DIRECTOR"
· Design company's HR strategy and employer brand that consistently attracts top talent across diverse roles and countries and build a best in class team.
· Ensure the company's mission and culture serves as the foundation for all HR systems and infrastructure.
· Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analyzing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
· Develop and co-ordinate remuneration policies and advise senior management on staff salaries in reference to external benchmarks.
· Develop and manage the company's Learning and Development plan aligned to the company's objectives.
· Build talent acquisition capability so that the resourcing and talent needs of the businesses are met.
· Maintain a high level of knowledge on relevant local employment law, personnel and training policies,
· practices, procedures and new developments, as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
· Degree qualified in HR Management or Business Administrative or Law is preferred
· At least 15 years working experience in HR Generalist and over 10 years' experience in managerial position preferably in Manufacturing / F&B Background
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal, people & project management skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.