Established Investment Group seeking for a HR Director to join the expanding team to set up HR framework and processes and to lead a team of 2.
- To plan, lead, drive and implement HR initiatives that are aligned with organizational goals, which in turn positively impact company performance.
- To focus on tactical organizational management and influential negotiations with Management, with the vision of building a highly competent workforce for a high performance organisation.
- To be a strategic partner to Senior Management through identifying key HR issues, conducting internal and external benchmarking activities, making related recommendations, etc.
- To ensure HR operational activities are delivered in a smooth and effective way, which in turn leads to organizational effectiveness.
- To oversee the full spectrum of HR Functions, including but not limited to Organisational Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management and Development, Employee Relations, Administrative Functions, as well as Staff Development within the department.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in HR and at least 7 years in a managerial role.
- Experience in the investment industry preferred.
- Good knowledge of end to end HR functions, manpower regulations and related statutory requirements.
- Strong operational knowledge in full spectrum of HR activities including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits, Leadership, Talent Management and HR System Infrastructure.
- Strong communication and soft skills with objectivity, good organizational and analytical skills with an eye for detail, and proven track record in leading and implementing change.
- Effective management skills, good teamwork, and collaboration skills.
Florence Goh, EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770