Our client is a leading manufacturing firm which has successfully achieved business performance. They are a highly sought after company to work for, who offer a great career progression. They are currently looking for "HR Manager" who has strong manufacturing background with solid skills in HRM/HRD to build effective and creative strategies and develop employees and organisation. The location is based in chachoengsao.
Key responsibilities (not exhaustive) for the position are:
- Plan and conduct employee management activities, which include coaching and talent development, counseling and disciplinary action
- Work with leadership to ensure organizational effectiveness through programs such as succession planning, culture development and strategic interventions
- Collaborate with different stakeholders at country/ regional / Global levels to build efficient HR infrastructure and training programs.
- Define and monitor budgeting for local training and development activities.
- Oversee salary surveys and annual compensation exercises for salary reviews and performance bonus payout with the compensation and benefits team.
- Provide advisory support to employees regarding to compensation and benefits policies, programs and procedures
- Ensure all HR policies are in compliance with local employment acts.
- To be involved in Recruitment & Selection process by short listing, interviewing, maintaining up-to-date recruitment progress report, and related staffing communication.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation, training and KPI programs
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, progressions, transfer and relevant staff movements.
- Audit and verify all documents related to Human Resources as to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies and etc.
- Adapt and promote best in class practices, foster collaboration across sites and ensure smooth implementations of HR solutions
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Handle a combination of strategic and hands-on tasks, and embrace & drive change, build trust and confidence with key employees and managers
- Drive engagement and high performance through programs and culture
- Support in all other ad-hoc HR projects/ events when assigned or appointed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in HRM/HRD
- Have knowledge of Organization Development (OD), Individual Development Plan (IDP), Balance Scorecard, KPIs, Competency Model, Career- Path Planning and Training Road Map
- Experience working at a factory is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Demonstrated competence with multitasking, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Good command of English both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.